Chris, Emily, and Hadley Evans

Chris, Emily, and Hadley Evans

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Murder Mystery and Happy Halloween!

Our friends the Saager's put together a Murder Mystery dinner party. It was so much fun and I have always wanted to do one. I was Cherie the maid and Chris was Father O'Malley. Neither one of us was the murder, but I totally thought Chris was during the whole game. It ended up being Courtney. I hope we get to do one again next year. 
For Halloween, the Saager's invited us over to Brad's parent's house. His mom gets way into Halloween and it was awesome. Chris and I went as "Black Eyed Peas". I also did this costume for school that day and the kids thought I was a pirate. What? 


Chris and Tyler

Chris literally fell asleep like this later that night

Happy Halloween from the Black Eyed Peas

The Saagers, the Banners, the Gregory's, and Us


No comments:

Post a Comment