Chris, Emily, and Hadley Evans

Chris, Emily, and Hadley Evans

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Fall Break Utah Trip

For my fall break, I got a week off of teaching and headed home to Utah to visit. I got to take Jenny's dance class again, see my in-laws, go shopping, hangout with Lexi and baby Addy, visit with Lagoon friends, see Emily and baby Eve, cuddle with the puppies, and enjoy the wonderful cold weather. I had such a good time and I was so sad to go back to Arizona. I just love Utah so much, but it was nice to get back to Chris. I felt bad that he didn't get to come with me. 
Lilybelle and Avery at family dinner

Lexi's baby, Addelyn

Emily and her baby, Eve

Eve is adorable!



I couldn't get enough of Addy. I was sad to leave her. 

I got to visit with my Aunt Della and Uncle Ralph

The most adorable puppies!


We fed Addy a lime. The video is below. 




No comments:

Post a Comment