Chris, Emily, and Hadley Evans

Chris, Emily, and Hadley Evans

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Arizona State Fair and Bowling

This past Friday, Chris and I went to the Arizona State Fair. We had so much fun last year that we couldn't miss out this year. We went through the petting zoo, did some quality people watching, and saw the monster trucks. It was great! The petting zoo was my favorite. The baby goat started to eat my hair and another goat came up from behind and started eating my cardigan. Chris and I were laughing so hard over the llama; It just didn't give a crap that people were posing next to it every second. All I could think of was Emporer's New Groove. After the fair, we went bowling and I totally beat Chris. That never happens!






Llama face!












No comments:

Post a Comment