Chris, Emily, and Hadley Evans

Chris, Emily, and Hadley Evans

Friday, November 9, 2012

South Pacific

There is a Hale Center Theatre here in Gilbert, Arizona and I went and auditioned for South Pacific. I had never seen the musical, only heard some of the music, and I thought I would just audition to get my foot in the door. Well, turns out I got the lead in the musical and it is not double cast! I was shocked and excited when I got the call. I was not expecting that news. I thought I would just be cast in the ensemble. Although I was super excited, Chris was not. Hopefully he will come around. It is going to be very fun, even though I have to kiss a 50 year old guy because in the musical she falls in love with an older Frenchman. Can you say awkward?!
 


1 comment:

  1. Congrats! I wish I lived closer so I could come see you!

    ReplyDelete