Chris, Emily, and Hadley Evans

Chris, Emily, and Hadley Evans

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Halloween and the State Fair

October has come and gone so quickly! Halloween is not my favorite holiday because it isn't really any fun unless you are a kid or you have kids of your own. So, to make it fun, we got together with the Gregory's, Blake's, and Lifferth's to have soup, breadsticks, goodies, and watch a scary movie. We watched "What Lies Beneath" and it was quite entertaining to watch Tahnee cover her eyes with a blanket most of the time even though she had seen the movie before. 
Just yesterday, Chris and I took out the bikes and went along one of the canals by the golf course down the street. It was so much fun, and it is perfect weather down here to ride bikes. Unfortunately, I did not get any pictures. I did, however, get pictures of the Arizona State Fair. We went with Tahnee and Tyler Gregory and had so much fun people watching. Let's just say we have some fine, classy citizens here in Arizona. It was kind of expensive just to get in, but I thought it was well worth it. 
Our small Halloween Party

Dave and Malorie Lifferth (Malorie and I looked like twins that night) with Chris and Me

Watching the movie. I enjoy Chris' face here.

Yup...those are turkey legs at the State Fair. Just a small price of $10.75 each!


Tahnee and Tyler

I wanted to try every single one of these. Chris was not at all interested. Go figure. 

Homemade kettle corn. It was delicious! 

It was hard to get a good picture of this, but there was a demolition derby that had happened earlier in the day and they were cleaning up all the debris and garbage. There was a ton! They also were giving rides in the monster trucks. 
Look at that cute guy....sure love him

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys have adjusted well to your new city! I'm so glad you are both so well and happy. Let's meet up over Christmas! When will you be in SLC?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to meet up! We will be in SLC I think the 21st until Jan. 5th. I will have to double check. When will you guys be there?

      Delete
    2. We just booked it and its going to be the 17th through the 27th. Let's figure something out for sure!

      Delete