Chris, Emily, and Hadley Evans

Chris, Emily, and Hadley Evans

Monday, July 8, 2013

Damn Yankees

Being a part of Damn Yankees at Hale Theatre was such a wonderful experience! I met so many great people, and I got to play a character that was challenging and so much fun. My parents came down to see the show one last time, Jessica even made a special trip to come see it, and Chris came to see the show three times. That is a big deal for him, and I am very grateful for his support. Who knows what is in store for me next at this theatre. I am very happy to have a Hale Theatre so close to me. Jessica brought Afton down while she was visiting and she was so good. I really enjoy spending time with Jessica and her kids. 
After the show closed, I went to Lake Powell with my family. Unfortunately, I left my camera at the theatre and wasn't able to get pictures of the trip. I will have to steal some from Lisa. We did get to hike to Rainbow Bridge and see the dinosaur rock, hike up West Canyon and swim through the slot canyons, wake surf, wakeboard, ski, and play on the wave runners. Even though we got pulled over three times and got two tickets on separate days, we made the best of it. That is just our family's luck. At least the boat worked the whole time. I haven't been to Lake Powell with my family in 10 years, and it was so much fun! I can't wait to go back. 


"A Little Brains, A Little Talent" outfit

With all the baseball boys


"Whatever Lola Wants, Lola Gets" outfit



With Monica, Rochelle, and Kim


Bryan Stewart played Mr. Applegate, aka the Devil


With my leading man, Stephen Serna



One of my other great costumes


"Whose Got the Pain" outfit




The most supportive Husband!


With my awesome parents


Mark and I played the leads in South Pacific together. We look totally different in this musical. 



With Heidi and Heather being our awesome selves backstage






With Becca and Priscilla who were in South Pacific with me


With Nellie who worked as the house manager for South Pacific and Damn Yankees

1 comment:

  1. So awesome you get to do what you live to do! You look amazing like usual.

    ReplyDelete