Chris, Emily, and Hadley Evans

Chris, Emily, and Hadley Evans

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Temple Lights

On Friday, November 30th, The Gregory's, Chris, and I went and did a session at the Mesa Temple and walked around to see the lights afterward. They were beautiful and definitely impressive. I wasn't expecting much because I am from Salt Lake where the temple lights are amazing, but I have to say that Mesa really did a good job. One of our favorite parts was going into the visitor center and looking at the International Nativity Sets that they had displayed. Although we had a great time, it just isn't the same without the snow. It doesn't even feel like Christmas time down here in Mesa because we are still having 80 degree weather. Chris and I are very excited to go home to Salt Lake where it feels a little more like Christmas.
I will post our photos from Italy soon!





Tyler and Tahnee


Inside the visitor center


No comments:

Post a Comment